This event recognizes and honors our graduating seniors, raises funds to help defray club assessments and expenses, helps provide scholarships for players who may not be able to play without this financial support; scholarships benefit all FCN and BNT players either directly or indirectly; eventually, allows FCN and BNT to establish a fund that can be used to purchase our more goals and fields. We need EVERY FCN and BNT team to do just a few things to help.
Click on the GREEN REGISTER NOW BUTTON above to access tickets, make donations and/or bid online!
Here’s a quick summary of how your team can help:
- Buy tickets and attend the event. It really IS a great time and it brings us together. If you have enough parents, buy a team table! Individual tickets: $35; Team Table $300 ($5 savings per person).
- Buy additional tickets to the event. To donate a ticket for a coach, you can choose “3-Person Feed a Coach” for $99 or “Feed a Coach” for $30. Find these under “Tickets”.
- Donate cash or items to your team’s auction basket or “cash” basket at the OnLine Auction link. Each basket should be worth at least $250. The easiest thing to do is have team parents contribute money – a simple cash donation to the club with no additional purchasing or basket assembly required. If most families contribute $15-$20 you should get to the $250. Plus, cash donations are tax deductible! Some teams prefer to get items donated by businesses and put together an actual themed basket to auction off. Popular items for baskets include gift cards, mom spa baskets, dad sports baskets, or wine/beer growler baskets. If you need additional ideas, please email Molly Harder at firstname.lastname@example.org. Donations can be made on the website also! Deadline to donate themed baskets is April 1.
- Get each of your players to sell 20 (or more) raffle tickets. Each player gets $1 per ticket sold put into their team travel account with the balance going to the scholarship fund and to buy raffle prizes. We draw the winner at the World Cup Mardi Gras dinner on April 14. The player who sells the most tickets gets $500 off club dues or a tablet! If you need raffle tickets, please email Tonya Thomas at email@example.com. Tickets are due by April 4. Tickets are ineligible to win after this date.
- Ask your team parents to donate vacation homes, gift cards, services, tickets to events, etc. to the silent and live auctions. They can donate items through the website. This is a great way to help the club and promote your (or a friend’s) business too! Auction donation deadline is April 4.
- Donate a dessert to the dessert auction. These can be homemade or purchased, and during the event tables will get together to purchase a yummy dessert. The money from this part of the auction goes directly into the team accounts! Please contact Julie McCandless at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate.
Thanks to all the FC Nova and BNT families, team managers, treasurers, fundraising coordinators, and local businesses for working to make this fundraiser a success.
We really appreciate all that you do!
Barb Egland and the 2018 World Cup Mardi Gras Dinner & Auction Committee
850-2844; 342-2249 cell/phone or email@example.com